I am a 90s dude through and through. This is a simple point to convey because of my timeline:
- I graduated from Santa Rosa High School in 1996 (Go Panthers!).
- My favorite band is Oasis.
- I’ve attended too many Dave Matthews Band concerts.
- I worked at both Blockbuster Music and Blockbuster Video.
- Many of my favorite cars were sold new when I was a teenager.
Some were too weird to live, the Isuzu VehiCROSS looks like a car from “Demolition Man”, but the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 still looks great and was a technological marvel with its retractable hardtop. Heck its half-sibling, the Dodge Stealth, still has a provocative profile.
I will try not to look at my decade with rose-colored glasses as I look back at my favorite 1990s cars: