We provide better detailed photos of the Chiron, which was unveiled at the Geneva Auto Show.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
Had enough of the Bugatti Chiron yet? No? This morning we gave some brief detail about the unveiling at the Geneva Auto Show. Then, we provided some exclusive video made by Motor Trend, which had a more in-depth look at the Chiron. We understand that sometimes, that just isn’t enough, especially for what could be the fastest production car in the world.
Here, we take a short browse, looking at specific details about the Veyron.