Lamborghini reveals their latest limited-edition model, the Centenario.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
The flattened, wedge shape. This is the shape that is synonymous with Lamborghini, and has been part of the core design for decades. From the Countach to the latest Aventador, Lamborghini has stuck to the design. The Centenario brings the familiar shape, but adds a few tricks up its’ sleeve. We provide a few details.
Autocar provided a preview of what the Centenario is all about.
We talk about some of the specifications and the tricks up its’ sleeve.