Man! This was built for a boss life only. A cockpit that gives the feel of a business meeting or something out of star trek movie.
More from Cars
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
Bentley has taken the next step in automobiles and artificial intelligence. If Michael Knight were around, he’d want this to be the next Knight Rider.
They must have taken a long time to think up what they have with this concept car. After elevating the 2m long door, a whole new world opens up inside of the Bentley EXP 100 GT.
The seats were made to swivel, making it possible to turn around and talk to the other passengers while in motion. But that’s not the best part.
Heated and cooled seats? Yes! A medical chair for health monitory? You’d never believe it if you didn’t see it yourself. A chair in a car that reads your blood pressure, calculates your booty measurements, all for a drive fit for a king.
Then you get the “goods and services” hatch that allows anybody to deliver something through the hood of the car. Heard of a drive-thru? While here is the “hatch-thru”.
I don’t even know if I’d make it for another 35 years to enjoy only the view of this car. But it’s always cool to know the direction cars will be going in, in the near and far future.