The Aston Martin DBX will almost certainly be the “Bondmobile” for the upcoming “NO TIME TO DIE!” in 2020. Happy with the choice?
A dead giveaway when the British manufacture gave us a sneak peek of the all-new Aston Martin DBX, titled “chapter 2” that had a whole Bond vibe going. And it has to be said, it was always an Aston Martin that was going to be used. The Spectre choice was the sexy Aston Martin DB10, it was sold for $3.5m after.
More from Cars
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
The car company gave the public a small teaser of what the front grille would look like ahead of the launch of the very first Aston Martin SUV.
It was said by Martin’s mouth himself, the DBX will be fitted with the rugged but sleek DB design front grille. Is this exciting enough?
Bleh! I feel Aston has fallen behind the rest of the elite names and are now playing the ugly game of catchup and favour for a favour.
And honestly, to be in awe about a DB grille being fitted? That too has come and gone as quickly as the teaser.
If you want to get the crowd going, go with your best English production and currently, the DBX or any Aston Martin is not that now.