Honda NM4 Vultus
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
Scarlett Johannson’s “Major Mira Killian” drives through the streets in a Honda NM4 Vultus. Introduced in 2014 at the Tokyo Motor Show it features a feet-forward set up and is powered by a 670cc engine paired with a six-speed dual clutch transmission.
Completely stock the NM4 Vultus looks like the future.