1992 Acura Vigor
It looks like a Honda Accord with some different badging but the Vigor is its own entity. Time has not been kind to the Vigor, it is largely forgotten and overshadowed by the Acura Legend.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
With that said, I always felt the Vigor filled a good niche in the Acura lineup and to this car dude it was just right; the Legend was too robust and bougie but the Integra was too small and spunky.
This is after the fact but too many Integras were tainted by customization that leaned too heavy on the early “Fast and the Furious” movies. Pro Tip: adding a wing to your car might look cool but extra weight makes your Acura Integra slower.