2010 CMN 3454GB Hydrocar
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
It is both a car and a boat.
The Hydrocar was a ten-year build and features an all-aluminum 527ci V8 Chevy engine that produces 762hp and 712 ft/lbs of torque. The engine is paired with a PATC Quadzilla 4L80Z four-speed automatic transmission and this unique vehicle can slow down on the road with four-wheel power disc brakes.