Jan Levinson – Porsche Boxster
Michael’s former boss and at the time (season 4, episode 4 “Money”) girlfriend, Jan Levinson, effectively bankrupts Michael to the point where needs a second job to pay for her lifestyle. It also seems that she sold his car and her car, previously a Volvo, to afford the Porsche.
Jan rolls in a Porsche Boxster and for 2007 (the episode was filmed that same year) it featured a base 245hp 2.7-liter flat-six engine or the optional 295p 3.4-liter flat-six power plant. Either way its a sharp car but Jan’s means of getting the car are a bit suspect and she definitely exploited Michael.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
PS: Is it possible that Jan ever physically or mentally harmed Michael? It seems so in the “Dinner Party” episode and then Michael alludes to a safe word that she ignores in the season three episode, “Women’s Appreciation”.