Land Rover Range Rover (L405)
P.K. Subban has rolled in a Range Rover and it seems to be as a brand ambassador or paid spokesman. The iconic British SUV has always stood out from its brethren with an air of sophistication and quiet strength.
Based on visuals it look likes a 2018 Range Rover, but if any Land Rover aficionados say differently please let me know in the comments or on my Twitter feed. I like to think I know everything but those close to me realize I’m a knucklehead.
For 2017 you had a pretty wide variety of engine options; from the 3.0-liter turbo diesel, 3.0-liter supercharged V6 engine with 340-horsepower, and at the top of the food chain a 510 hp 5.0-liter V8 plant.
All solid choices in a pretty dope SUV for P.K.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular