1957 BMW Isetta 300
An early econobox with seating for two. The Isetta looks like what engineers from the 1950s thought the future would look like and they were a bit off from their prediction but it has a memorable style.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
The red & beige two-tone Isetta offered at the Houston auction has been completely restored and features a two-cylinder engine paired with a four-speed manual transmission.