Michelle Rodriguez of Fast and Furious series fame, drives the Jaguar F-Type.
More from Art of Gears
- 3 Reasons the 2024 Mazda CX-50 Is Among the Best Small SUVs
- The Jeep Renegade Is Discontinued: Here’s a Look at Its Legacy
- 2023 Nissan Armada: A Decent Full Size SUV With 1 Glaring Issue
- Best Minivans: 3 Options for Families With Solid Performance
- Here’s Why the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Is So Popular
The Fast and Furious series of movies of the past decade or so has helped keep car culture into the mainstream. Michelle Rodriguez, talks about how fast she has taken her own personal abilities. What better than to push her own limits in a Jaguar F-Type SVR? After all, it’s equipped with a 5.0-iter, supercharged V8 capable of 575 horsepower, optional Carbon Ceramic brakes, and enhanced aerodynamics. She takes her abilities to the next level with the F-Type SVR.
- Enhanced aerodynamics with a redesigned front bumper and splitter, flat underfloor, rear venturi, and carbon fiber rear spoiler.
- The Inconel Titanium exhaust system offers a weight savings of 35-lbs., and offers an even more hardcore sound than the Type R.
- The SVR has a Quickshift transmission, Electric Power-Assist Steering, Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring, Dynamic Stability Control, and All-Wheel Drive systems recalibrated.
- New dampers and anti-roll bars, wider tires, and lightweight 20-inch forged wheels with stiffer rear knuckles.
- Priced from $125,950 for the Coupe, and $128,800 for the Convertible.
"Michelle Rodriguez said: “Driving this car was insane! I’ve now broken my personal speed record in the beautiful Jaguar F-TYPE SVR. Reaching 201mph felt amazing, the car drove really smoothly, all my corrections were minimal, I was super focused, and it really reacted in all the right ways. I don’t think I’d ever go this fast without a professional driver seated next to me, but oh man, it was an incredible feeling."
The F-Type SVR is certainly a capable car. Hitting the 200 mile per hour mark is stuff of supercar dreams.
What is crazy is, for a large but not ungodly sum of money, it’s possible to own an OEM factory vehicle, capable of the same speed as a Ferrari F40. Yes, the F40 is arguably the best supercar of all time, but the F-Type SVR brings a ferocity and roar at speed in its’ own right.