Cameras, range, and the lighting display are just a few of the things that get compared between all companies EV gens. What does the Honda E offer?
It offers a list of new features. Firstly, the Prototype has eight cameras installed on it. If no changes are made before the real deal gets launched, the cameras are places as follows;
– There are two in front of the car. One just above the front grille and illuminating Honda badge. The other front cam is placed just above the front windscreen said to be used as a sensor as well.
More from Car News
- The Ford F150 Lightning Sort Of Makes Sense, Here’s Why
- Will We See A Mainstream Tesla Roadster Anytime Soon?
- Is This What the New Honda Prelude Will Look Like?
- Subaru to Debut WRX TR at 2024 Florida SubieFest
- Mercedes-Benz Releases Second Generation AMG GT Coupe
The special function of the rearview mirror is the real kicker. It’s connected to the one cam placed on the back windscreen. A flick of the switch and the rear-view mirror turns into a full LCD display.
Talking LCD, the Honda e is fitted with six LCD displays in the dashboard. Other add ons, a USB port, HDMI, a 230V output for charging and something that looks like a fast charger for the car itself.